Our Commitment to Guests
Our priority is the safety and well-being of our guests and team members. As we look forward to welcoming you back on the Outer Banks this summer, we have added new measures based on recommendations by the CDC, WHO and Dare County Health Department.
New Covid-19 Precautions
We’re making it a priority to promote good health and safety of our guests & staff. This includes:
- Property Wide: All ‘high-touch’ areas will be sanitized frequently including tables, door knobs/door handles, light switches, playground, grill area, elevator buttons, and handrails.
- Express Check-In/ Check Out: We have added an option to check-in prior to arrival, as well as express check-out to eliminate need to come to the lobby.
- Staff: All staff will wear masks & gloves when servicing guest rooms.
- Housekeeping: For your safety & that of our staff, we will continue to offer daily housekeeping but only as requested by contacting the front desk.
- Pool Area: Pool & pool furniture will be sanitized regularly. We will have reduced capacity at the pool area to ensure "social distancing"
- Guest rooms: in addition to regular cleaning service, we have added sanitizing procedures for each hotel room. This include: knobs, door handles, light switches, TV remotes, faucets, handrails, coffee makers, etc. Linens are all laundered in high heat using a disinfectant or bleach detergent.
- Sanitizing Stations: We will be adding several sanitizing stations around the property for personal use (we recommend guest bring own supply & masks for personal use).
- Breakfast: We will offer a compliment breakfast. This will be a limited menu with "Grab & Go" options. Self-service coffee will be replaced by free coffee service.
- Elevator use: we are encouraging using stairs, especially those guests without luggage or bags. We request one party per elevator ride.
We remain committed to offering you flexible booking options. Given these unique circumstances we are making adjustments to our booking policies. Please contact us directly at email@example.com to make changes to existing reservations.
Guests who booked via online travel agents or third parties are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies and for assistance.
Our team takes great pride in the role we play in the lives of our guests. As COVID-19 continues to evolve our way of life, one thing will remain constant: We will make our decisions with the health and well-being of guests and team member our highest priority.
OBX Food & Takeout options. Click Here for current options.
Still have questions? See our 2020 Guest COVID-19 FAQ Page.